Saturday, June 9, 2007

na-jeyah

Hello everyone
First of all, I want to clarify and enlighten you on my blog title and the address.
"Rendezvous with myself" is the meeting of me with myself. As I discover more and more about myself (its nothing philosophical), I would like to open it up for you. In plain words, this blog will contain my experiences with anything around.
Next, na-jeyah (read na jeyaha) is the sanskrit expansion of my name (expanded by nan-tatpurusha samaasa - for those of you who know sanskrit and others as well).

4 comments:

Logik said...

Rendezvous with myself, What, couldn't you find Simi Girebaal?

If ur not too keen with the blog address, kindly think revising it,
tat-purusha, A manly samasa.... ha ha.
The idea looks good, Some more posts , and I can give some "constructive criticisms". Till then improve your body-language.. he he

VK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VK said...

Me disgrees strongly with logiks. Blog addr seems nice and fine... But the post title...At first sight i though it was Hebrew..like say Hallelujah...